Let the summer adventures begin!
The end of the school season brings the start of summer adventures. Heart Lake has an endless supply of excitement!
Hidden deep inside the leafy green landscape of Heart Lake Conservation lies our very own majestical splash park. Completed a few years ago, the heart lake splash pad, otherwise known as “Wild Wetland” is located at 10818 Heart Lake Rd, just north of Sandalwood, in Brampton, provides a great deal of adventure for kids of all ages. Wild Wetland Splash and Pool is open daily from June 21 to September 1st from 10am to 7pm. Weather permitting of course.
Splash park features:
- 840 sq metre heated swimming pool (8 ft. deep)
- Clean and safe water fun for kids all ages
- 30 + wetland themed water features
- 500 person capacity
- State-of-the-art water conservation technology
- located in natural wilderness surroundings
2 years of age and older: $4.75 (plus park admission if you drive in)